Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: Turbo Diesel
- Drive Type: Direct
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 64hp
- Type: Inboard
- Propeller Type: Folding, Folding
- Year: 1992
14271 FM 2769
Leander, Texas, US, 78641
- Summer of 2012: Bottom faired and re-coated.
- Summer of 2012: New Tack Tick Instrument System Installed.
- 2002: Ullman All Purpose #1-Technora-Lightly Used
- 2002: Ullman #2 Genoa-roller furling-used
- 1991-Shore Sails Inventory: Main-roller blocks, full battens nice for cruising and club racing.
- 1991 Shore Sails Heavy #1-good shape
- 1991 Shore Sails 125% #3 Genoa. Lightly Used-good condition
- 1991 Shore Sails 1.5 oz. Light use.
- 1991 Shore Sails .75 oz. Shore Lightly used
- 1991 Shore Sails Cruising Spinnaker. good condition.
- 1991 Shore Sails Blooper. good condition.
- 1991 Shore Sails Stay Sail
Engine - Yanmar 4 cyl. Turbo diesel. Excellent condition; always starts
Engine - generator - Cummins diesel Not used; Needs work
Propeller - 3 blade, feathering works well, both forward and reverse
Watermaker Not used on lake
Engine heater installed in ‘04
- Deck & rigging
8 Barient winches Good condition; parts still available
Harken windward sheeting main traveler Installed new in ‘03.
Harken genoa tracks and equipment
Harken Mk III roller furler installed new in ‘03
hydraulic backstay adjuster
dual running backstays not used on lake
Harken ball-bearing Battcars; full battened main
Five halyards: main, 2 jib, 2 spinnaker
Navtec main turnbuckles replaced in ‘02
New rod forestay installed in ‘03
New electronics suite - Tacktick installed 2012
New Raymarine Color GPS needs digital map chip
Icom 504 VHF radio
Pioneer CD player, satellite radio, AM-FM
9" TV and VCR
- Interior systems
dual a/c - heater reverse cycle units need Spring maintenance
galley equipment, includes pressure water
system, microwave oven, propane
stove, foot pump
separate shower compartment
2d shower in head Head installed new in ‘02
New holding tank installed in ‘02
Some interior lights replaced some need replacement
Page 1 of 2
Hatches and ventilators repaired in ‘11
deck washing pump repaired in ‘11
Water tanks replaced in ‘11
Upholstery - white vinyl installed in main cabin in ‘01 by prior owner
blue cloth (original) in vee berth and quarter berth
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.